YAMAHA RX A3080
Born from Engineering Performance. Our flagship 9.2-channel (11.2-ch processing) AV receiver was bred for versatility and engineering performance with two ESS SABRE™ DACs (one ES9007S and one ES9026PRO), seven HDMI inputs, three HDMI outputs, Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™, Multi-Zone functionality, Phono input, Wi-Fi®, YPAO™ with Precision EQ and much more.
- 9.2-ch with (11.2-channel processing, 2-channel XLR) Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and CINEMA DSP HD3 with Zone 2/3/4
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, AirPlay®, Spotify Connect and MusicCast multi-room
- New Surround:AI™ technology automatically optimizes the sound in real-time
- HDMI with HDCP 2.2 (7-in/3-out)
- 4K Ultra HD support, HDR10, Dolby Vision™, Hybrid Log-Gamma and BT.2020
- ESS SABRE PRO ES9026PRO Ultra DAC and SABRE ES9007S DAC for high performance conversion
- Pandora®, Spotify, SiriusXM Internet Radio, TIDAL, Deezer, Napster and more
- YPAO R.S.C., Multipoint, 3D and Precision EQ
- Voice control using your Alexa device like Echo or Echo Dot
- Phono Input
AVENTAGE Advantage – Overview
Craftsmanship in engineering design. The AVENTAGE line of high-performance AV receivers is based on the audio design concept of providing a massive, full-bodied sound for movie sound effects and the accurate reproduction of music sources. By expertly harmonizing traditional and advanced technologies, every factor that affects sound quality, from materials and parts to construction, layout, vibration damping (unique foot) and “fine-tuning” the sound, is handled with no other thought than to achieve the best possible audio quality. As a result, every AVENTAGE model has the ability to reproduce the most subtle details of high-definition sound, so that listeners can enjoy a truly high-class sound studio experience at home.
AVENTAGE – Total Purity Concept
Sound quality finessed. The Total Purity Concept, which has been cultivating in-house for many years, encompasses high drive amp technology, high purity preamplification, anti-vibration technology and independent pure power supplies. All models have fully discrete power amplifiers that help minimize distortion. They also adopt pure independent power supplies, allowing dedicated power supplies for the analog and digital circuitry to prevent digital noise from affecting analog circuitry. The anti-vibration heat sinks are designed to suppress vibration from transistors and sound pressure. Independent power supplies for the DACs are designed to further eliminate noise on certain models. Down to every detail, these AV receivers are designed with full emphasis on the highest possible sound quality.
AVENTAGE – High Quality Parts
The whole is greater than the sum. Every single part in an AV receiver affects the sound quality. For AVENTAGE models, extra time is taken to find (or develop) the exact parts needed to achieve the highest performance possible. Sound technicians go through a testing process to, in effect, “tune” the receiver’s sound.
AVENTAGE – Anti-Resonance Technology
A firm foundation. The Anti-Resonance Technology Wedge is a fifth foot in the center of the unit. It dampens vibrations from the power transformer, power transistors and heat sinks, as well as vibrations that might be caused by the sound from the speakers.
AVENTAGE – Advanced Foundational Design
A foot fetish. The feet of the receiver feature a newly designed, high-density structure which utilizes two different kinds of interior ribs — straight and curved — to enhance strength and damping performance. Installation stability is improved and chassis resonance is dispersed, effectively eliminating external vibration. The low-range response is enhanced, while resonance peaks in the mid- and high-range are reduced, providing dynamic sound and accurate reproduction.
AVENTAGE – Aluminum Front Panel
Shielded from noise. All of the AVENTAGE components feature the same sleek, clean design, with an elegant aluminum front panel and silky touch volume/selector knobs. The aluminum front panel is used to effectively shield sensitive circuitry from external noise and electronic radiation generated by dimmer switches, fluorescent lighting, video monitors and so on. This ensures optimum sonic performance in the widest range of installation environments.
AVENTAGE – Symmetrical Power Amplifier
Designed to the details. The interior of the unit has been precisely planned, circuit-routed and built so that the left and right channels are physically and electrically isolated. This naturally maximizes channel separation but also greatly improves signal to noise ratio and also helps to achieve a wide open sound stage for a superior receiver.
AVENTAGE – H-shaped Frame
Reinforced for rigidity. The interior of the receiver is reinforced with cross members in an H shape to provide an extremely rigid and stable frame. This reduces chassis vibration to virtually zero even during high volume output (seemingly minor vibrations can affect the sound), maintaining the highest audio quality.
AVENTAGE – XLR Inputs
Balanced audio. The receiver comes equipped with XLR balanced audio input/output terminals. In combination with a Blu-ray Disc™ player such as our BD-A1060, or CD player such as our CD-S3000 / S2100 equipped with balanced output terminals, this enables high-quality signal transmission with reduced degradation of sound quality due to external noise. The balanced input terminals feature gold-plated connections produced by Neutrik, a company with a long history of experience working with Yamaha mixing consoles.
AVENTAGE – ESS SABRE PRO ES9026PRO Ultra DAC and SABRE ES9007S DAC
State of the art. Our flagship model features ESS’s state of the art 32-bit SABRE DACs. ESS’s patented 32-bit Hyper Stream, Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) compensation function works to minimize noise levels. In combination with the Yamaha original D.O.P.G. (DAC On Pure Ground) concept, which eliminates the potential difference between audio circuit stages to reduce ground noise, it dramatically enhances silence and resolution over the entire audio range for rich and expressive reproduction of even the most delicate sounds.
AVENTAGE – Surround:AI
Intelligent Surround. This AI technology built into the DSP analyzes the scene of your entertainment content and creates an optimal surround effect to reproduce it with the greatest effect. In real time, this AI instantaneously analyzes scenes by focusing on distinct sound elements such as dialogue, background music, ambient sounds and sound effects, and automatically optimizes the surround effect. The effect is a compelling sense of realism beyond conventional sound field effects, giving you the best of every scene in an entertainment experience.
4K Ultra HD HDMI Support
Providing complete compatibility with the latest HDMI standards, this AV receiver delivers transmission of 4K video at 60 frames/second pass-through. It also supports HDR (high dynamic range) video including Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma. This provides incredible contrast, smooth tone and rich, bright colors—giving you full, high-definition enjoyment with an exceptionally realistic and natural picture quality.
Three HDMI Outputs
With three HDMI output terminals, you can simultaneously connection to the TV, LCD projector and other devices to watch two separate video sources at the same time. Or broadcast the same video source like a ball game across all outputs.
HDMI Zone Switching
You can transmit video or audio content to a TV or home theater system in another room (Zone 2) via HDMI. This lets you enjoy viewing and listening to the same main room content (where the AV receiver is installed), or even different content.
Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and AirPlay Compatible
Built-in Wi-Fi allows for a connection with your wireless router, greatly simplifying system connections for music streaming or enjoying networked audio (PC/NAS). Bluetooth connectivity is also included for streaming from Bluetooth devices to your receiver.
Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ Playback with CINEMA DSP HD3
Compatibility with these amazing sound technologies creates an extraordinary experience. They deliver breathtakingly rich and realistic surround sound, positioning and moving individual sounds to any virtual point in your room, including objects moving overhead. The revamped CINEMA DSP HD3 features new signal processing algorithms and three sets of high performance processors. Experience the overwhelming realistic movement and immersion in videos — right in your home.
Add an external power amplifier (pre-main amplifier) to this AV receiver to improve and enhance the sound of your speakers. By using a power amplifier to drive the important front channels in home theater, this added power supports your system with an emphasis on sound quality.
Wireless Surround Speakers
Combine this AV receiver with the upcoming MusicCast 50 or MusicCast 20 wireless speakers and enjoy the convenience of creating a home theater with wireless surround speakers in 5.1-ch. Get stunningly realistic sound with a clean, clutter-free setup and turn your current living room into an entertainment environment where you can fully enjoy movies and music.
Start with this AV receiver in your home theater and expand to other rooms over time with MusicCast speakers, sound bars or Hi-Fi gear. Stream your music and TV sound everywhere using your existing Wi-Fi network. With MusicCast, the system grows with you, and there’s no need to run wires through walls.
The free MusicCast app puts control of your AV receiver in the palm of your hand. Access your sources and streaming services, adjust volume and sound settings, and link with other MusicCast devices for simultaneous playback throughout your home.
Amazon Alexa on MusicCast
“Alexa, turn up the volume.” With Alexa voice control integration, all you have to do is ask. Use any Alexa-enabled device, such as an Echo or Echo Dot, to control either the AV receiver by itself or multiple MusicCast devices throughout your home.
* Availability of voice control via Amazon Alexa varies by region.
Explore a world of music with built-in music streaming services. Syncing your playlists and likes from your smart device to the receiver and discovering new music becomes even easier with your Receiver.
YPAO™ – R.S.C. (Reflected Sound Control with 3D, Multi-Point Measurement and 64-bit High Precision EQ)
YPAO – R.S.C. analyzes the room acoustics with the included YPAO microphone to tune your system for the best sound in your unique room. It employs R.S.C. (Reflected Sound Control) to correct early reflections for studio-quality surround sound. YPAO 3D provides automatic sound parameter optimization that maximizes the 3D sound field effectiveness of CINEMA DSP HD3 as well as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. 64-bit precision EQ calculation achieves the most natural room acoustics possible. Additionally, DSP Effect Normalization adjusts the room acoustics according to the reflected sounds of each CINEMA DSP program.
Specifications of YAMAHA RX A3080
- Kênh : 9.2
- Công suất đầu ra định mức (1kHz, 1ch driven) : 230 W (4 ohms, 0.9% THD)
- Công suất đầu ra định mức (20Hz-20kHz, 2ch driven) : 150 W (8 ohms, 0.06% THD)
- Công suất Đầu ra Hiệu dụng Tối Đa (1kHz, 1ch driven) (JEITA) : 230 W (8 ohms, 10% THD)
- Công suất động mỗi kênh (8/6/4/2 ohms) : 175 / 220 / 295 / 410 W
- CINEMA DSP : Yes (HD3)
- Chương trình DSP : 24
- Điều Chỉnh Mức Thoại : Yes
- Chế độ Loa Ảo : Yes
- Virtual Surround Back Speaker : Yes
- Nâng Cao Lời Thoại : Yes (no presence speakers required)
- SILENT CINEMA / CINEMA DSP Ảo : Yes (Virtual CINEMA FRONT)
- Dolby Atmos : Yes
- Dolby TrueHD : Yes
- Dolby Digital Plus : Yes
- DTS:X : Yes
- DTS-HD Master Audio : Yes
- Pure Direct : Yes (with video on mode)
- Bộ cải thiện nhạc nén : Yes
- Bộ tăng cường âm nhạc phân giải cao : Yes
- Đo đa điểm YPAO : Yes with R.S.C. (Reflected Sound Control) , 3D, 64-bit High Precision EQ Calculation and Angle Measurement
- YPAO Volume : Yes
- DRC thích ứng (Kiểm soát dải động) : Yes
- Cài đặt Âm lượng tối đa & Âm Lượng Ban đầu : Yes
- A.R.T. Wedge : Yes
- Công suất 2 ampli : Yes
- Audio Delay : Yes (0-500 ms)
- 4K Ultra HD Pass-through and upscaling : Yes (4K / 60p, 4:4:4)
- HDMI 3D passthrough : Yes
- Kênh phản hồi HDMI Audio : Yes
- Nâng cấp độ phân giải HDMI : Yes (Analogue to HDMI® / HDMI to HDMI)
- Điều chỉnh Video : Yes
- Deep Color/x.v.Color/24Hz Refresh Rate /Auto Lip-Sync : Yes
- Ngõ ra/Ngõ vào HDMI : 7 / 3 (HDCP2.2, HDR10 / Dolby Vision / HLG and BT.2020 compatible)
- HDMI CEC : Yes (SCENE, Device Control)
- Ngõ vào USB : USB Memory, Portable Audio Player
- Cổng mạng : Yes
- Wi-Fi : Yes (2.4 / 5 GHz)
- AirPlay : Yes
- Bluetooth : Yes (SBC / AAC)
- Ngõ vào AV trước : USB / Analogue Audio
- Ngõ vào/Ngõ ra Audio KTS Quang : 3 / 0
- Ngõ vào/Ngõ ra Audio KTS Đồng trục : 3 / 0
- Ngõ vào/Ngõ ra Audio Analog : 10 (front 1) / 0
- Ngõ vào Phono : Yes
- Ngõ vào/Ngõ ra Component Video : 2 / 0
- Ngõ vào/Ngõ ra Composite Video : 4 / 0
- Preout : 11.2-ch
- Ngõ ra Tai Nghe : 1
- Bộ dò đài FM/AM : Yes (FM only)
- DAB Tuner : Yes (Availability varies by region.)
- Hiển thị màn hình : Graphical User Interface
- SCENE : SCENE PLUS (8 sets)
- Kiểm soát Ứng dụng : Yes (iPhone / iPad / Android phone / tablet)
- Kiểm soát Trình Duyệt Web : Yes
- Bộ Điều Khiển Từ Xa : Yes (Preset)
- Ngõ ra Audio Vùng 2 : Preout / HDMI
- Ngõ ra Audio Vùng 3 : Preout
- Ngõ ra Audio Vùng 4 : HDMI
- Powered Zone : Zone 2 / 3
- Ngõ ra Vùng Video : HDMI / Component / Composite
- Vùng HDMI : Yes (Advanced HDMI Zone Switching)
- Ngõ ra vùng B : HDMI
- Vùng GUI : Yes
- Giao diện RS-232C : Yes
- Ngõ ra Trigger +12V : 2
- Ngõ vào/Ngõ ra IR (từ xa) : 1 / 1
- Chế độ Party : Yes
- Tiêu Thụ Điện Dự Phòng (chỉ IR) : ≤0.1W
- Chế độ Dự Phòng Điện Tự Động : Yes
- Chế độ ECO : Yes
- Kích thước (W x H x D) : 435 x 192 x 474 mm (with antenna up: 435 x 269 x 474 mm); 17-1/8” x 7-1/2” x 18-5/8” (with antenna up: 17-1/8” x 10-5/8” x 18-5/8”)
- Trọng lượng : 19.6 kg; 43.2 lbs.
- AV Receiver
- Surround:AI : Yes
- Dolby Surround : Yes
- File Format : MP3 / WMA / MPEG-4 AAC: up to 48 kHz / 16-bit, ALAC: up to 96 kHz / 24-bit, FLAC: up to 384 kHz / 24-bit, WAV / AIFF: up to 384 kHz / 32-bit, DSD: up to 11.2 MHz
- BTL connection : Yes
- DA Converter : ESS 384 kHz / 32-bit SABRE PRO Premier DAC™ ES9026PRO (for main 7 channels)
- HDMI eARC : Yes (via future firmware update)
- MusicCast Surround : Yes
- XLR Terminal : Yes