W2000 takes the home cinema experience to a new level thanks to BenQ technology that achieves the Rec. 709 standard for high-definition color reproduction. W2000 is precisely calibrated for cinematic color with Rec.709, utilizing a 6X RGBRGB color wheel with precision-tuned coating and color segments to replicate stunningly true colors and a superb viewing experience.
- Rec. 709 HDTV Standard for Finest Cinematic Color.
- Vertical Lens Shift for Extra Installation Freedom.
- Side Projection with 2D Keystone.
- Two Enhanced Chamber Speakers (Powered by MaxxAudio) with Audio Enhancer.
- Ultra-Modern Design & Low Acoustic Noise of 27dBA.
Cinematic color as Big as Life in Your Living Room:
With a harmonious combination of luxurious gold color and elegant curves, W2000 delivers modern aesthetics and complements today’s lifestyles. And in addition to ultramodern design, wireless video transmission and lifelike cinematic color with Rec. 709, the newly enhanced airflow and fan architecture in W2000’s thermal system reduces acoustic noise to 27dBA in Eco mode, the lowest fan noise in its class, to provide a more pleasant viewing experience.
Rec. 709 HDTV Standard for Finest Cinematic Color Authentic HDTV Color Accuracy:
Rec. 709 is the international HDTV standard to guarantee accurate replica of cinematic color as the director intended.
With 6X Speed RGBRGB Color Wheel, W2000 is calibrated for cinematic color modeled on the HDTV standard, Rec. 709, to deliver refined colors that are the truest possible reproduction of the original palette of your video.
– How Our Projectors Are Designed for Rec. 709:
Only displays that conform to Rec. 709 can reproduce colors correctly in all images through an entire movie. While most projector manufacturers choose a saturated color tone bias to increase colorfulness, resulting in color accuracy loss, W2000 achieves the Rec.709 color standard. The process of building a projector includes many variables such as lenses, lamps and color wheel coating. We work relentlessly to close any gaps from those variances and to make our projectors perform exactly to Rec. 709. This is because we believe that colors matter to our users when enjoying movies as they were meant to be seen.
BenQ’s ISF-trained expert engineers tried more than 20 different combinations of color segments and color wheel coating, the factors that directly affect color gamut and brightness of a projector.
To maximize color accuracy, the process of software optimization involved adjusting the blacks, whites and greys towards D65 defined by Rec. 709. And the three primary and three secondary colors were adjusted one by one, until they were as close as possible to the references on the Rec. 709 color gamut.
Production Line Quality Control
Three color adjustment stations in the production line perform final checks on every single unit of our Rec. 709 projectors. Using exclusive BenQ color adjustment procedures, we make sure each projector is manufactured according to the Rec. 709 color standard, and BenQ quality engineers perform final color tests on each projector built to ensure Rec.709 performance.
Spectacular Full HD 1080p Visual Performance:
Treat your eyes the brilliance of a 1080p Full HD optimized optical system crafted with only pure glass lens elements. Enjoy HD content with the finest clarity and sharpness – from Blue-ray and video games to live broadcasts.
CinemaMaster turns any room into a world-class home theater with audio-enhancing technology sure to please even the most critical movie enthusiasts. With 20-watt speakers housed in resonant sound chambers plus BenQ Audio Enhancer powered by MaxxAudio, your sound booms with Waves’ breakthrough algorithms used by Hollywood studios, to dramatically boost bass and treble for serious stereo sound.
Independent 3D Color Control for All 6 Primary Colo
BenQ’s unique color management tool allows you to fine-tune the gain, saturation and hue of six primary colors (R/G/B/C/M/Y) individually. So you can customize your colors to mimic nature, to simulate other galaxies, and to everything in between.
ISFccc®Certification – Professionally Calibrated Visual Entertainment:
With the Imaging Science Foundation’s highly reputed ISFccc® calibration built-in, the W2000’s image and color performance can be customized for any space, along with preset light balance modes for day and night.
High Contrast, Razor-Sharp Image:
As the world’s No.1 best-selling DLP projectors, BenQ living room projectors create real-world performance with an ANSI Contrast Ratio that significantly surpasses that of non-DLP projectors for powerfully clean and crisply detailed images.
Class-Leading High Fill Factor:
Featuring class-leading High Fill Factor, the W2000 shines more light into each pixel, improving definition for small text and fine details, and eliminating “screen door effect”, for beautifully rendered images.
An ingenious solution that intensifies your viewing pleasure while saving money, SmartEco™ automatically adjusts lamp brightness based on content to project richer blacks and increase contrast for tiny text and subtle details.
Flawless All-Glass Optics for the Best Viewing Quality:
The BenQ 1080p Full HD optical system uses only the highest grade for superior light penetration and realistic image quality. Proprietary low-dispersion lens coatings minimize chromatic aberration, so you can enjoy your favorite HD content with brilliant clarity.
Superior Short Throw Projection with 100” of Big-Screen Enjoyment at 2.5 Meters:
Maximize thrills in minimum space with BenQ home projectors that require as little as 2.5m to project stunning 100” pictures. Bring big-screen theater entertainment into whichever room you like.
Big Zoom for Big Pictures in Any Space:
A staggering big zoom function maximizes available space for a range of throw distances and big-screen entertainment without the hassle of complicated installation.
Side Projection with 2D Keystone:
Horizontal and vertical keystone correction eliminate trapezoid effect when the projector is placed at an indirect angle, allowing you to set up in a corner or on a side table to free up valuable space for active games or comfortable lounging.
Flexible Vertical Lens Shift:
Vertical Lens Shift provides flexibility when installing or setting up the projector. Images can be shifted up and down without suffering a decrease in image quality.
Intuitive User Interface Design:
The beautifully sculpted the W2000 living room projector features an all-new intuitive user interface with inputs that react faster than ever.
Novice-Friendly Setup Wizard:
First-time setup with this home projector is such a breeze, you’ll be done before you know it. Simply follow the step-by-step pictures provided by the setup wizard, and the W3000 will be perfectly customized.
Easy Projection onto Any Color Surface:
Wall Color Correction adjusts colors to keep the viewing experience true to the original recording on any color surface.
The Wireless Full HD Kit is a killer companion to BenQ home theater projectors – stream uncompressed 1080p content, even in 3D! With a wireless range up to 100 ft. from four powerful antennas, you get crystal clear streaming, even through walls.
One-Time Setup pairs with the projector automatically stays that way, while Zero Latency performance gives you smooth video and gaming with virtually no lag. Four antennas provide up to 100 ft*. of coverage and Dynamic Frequency Selection switches channels for smooth, sharp streaming.
*Line of sight. Transmission distance depends on actual environment. Stated distance is based on line-of-sight measurement. Structures constructed of steel, wood, concrete, or brick may decrease transmission distance.
Wireless FHD Kit (optional):
• Uncompressed streaming with resolution up to 1080p 60Hz.
• Stream up to 100 feet with no latency for great gaming experience.
• Ultra stable and fluent streaming quality.
*Available in select regions.
BenQ DLP® Projectors Perfectly Long Lasting Picture Quality with DLP Projection Technology
Digital Light Processing (DLP), awarded 2015 Academy Award of Merit (Oscar® statuette), is the leading projection technology used in 90% of world’s digital cinemas and 100% of IMAX theaters. With DLP dominating the worldwide projector market with over 50% share, BenQ is today the #1 bestselling DLP projector brand, delivering unmatched world-class performance.
BenQ DLP Projectors produce the most intensely realistic colors and vivid images possible. By combining pioneering BenQ innovations such as interchangeable six-segment color wheels with DLP BrilliantColor™ Technology, our projectors accurately reproduce hard-to-match colors such as skin tones and precisely render Rec.709 and sRGB standards.
The incredibly durable micro-mirrors of the DLP chip and the nearly-sealed DLP engine design mean that BenQ DLP Projectors stand the test of time without any loss in picture quality. Eliminating dust buildup and heat damage, BenQ projectors shine year after year and look as good as new with a simple lamp change.
Critically acclaimed for industry-leading high contrast, BenQ DLP Projectors also produce the most crisply defined sharpness for crystal-clear details and legible text by maximizing the fill ratio of individual pixels and employing exclusive BenQ SmartEco™ Technology.
Specification of BENQ W2000
- Projection System: DLP .
- Native Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080).
- Brightness (ANSI Lumens): 2000 ANSI Lumens.
- Contrast Ratio: 15000:1 .
- Display Color: 1.07 Billion Colors.
- Lens: F = 2.59 – 2.87, f = 16.88 – 21.88 mm.
- Aspect Ratio: Native 16:9 (5 aspect ratio selectable).
- Throw Ratio: 1.15 – 1.5 (100″ @ 2.5m).
- Clear Image Size / Maximum Image Size: 60″~180″ / 300″.
- Zoom Ratio: 1.3:1.
- Lamp Mode (Normal/Economic)*: 3500 / 5000 / 6000 hours.
- Keystone Adjustment: Auto Vertical & Manual Horizontal ± 30 degrees.
- Projection Offset**: 105% ± 2.5%.
- Lens Shift: Vertical : +10%.
- Resolution Support: VGA(640 x 480) to WUXGA_RB (1920 x 1200) *RB = Reduced Blanking.
- Horizontal Frequency: 15 – 102KHz.
- Vertical Scan Rate: 23 – 120Hz.
- Lamp Wattage: 240W.
- HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 567p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p.
- Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM, SDTV.
- Interface: PC (D-Sub) x 1. Composite Video In x 1. Component Video In x 1. HDMI x 3. MHL x 2 (Share with HDMI-2 & HDMI-3). Audio In x 1. Audio L/R In x 1. Audio Out x 1. Chamber Speaker 10W x 2. USB (Type A) x 1 (5V / 1.5A power supply). USB (Type B) x 1 (Inside projector for WDP02 power supply). USB (Type mini B) x 1 (Service). RS232 x 1. DC 12V Trigger x 1. IR Receiver x 2 (Front & Top).
- Dimensions (W x H x D mm): 380.5 x 121.7 x 277 mm.
- Weight: 3.6 kg (7.93lbs).
- Audible Noise (Normal/Economic Mode): 29 / 27 dBA .
- Power Supply: AC100 to 240V, 50 to 60 Hz.
- Color Wheel Segment: 6-Segment (RGBRGB).
- Color Wheel Speed: 6x (50Hz), 4x (60Hz).
- 3D Support and Compatibility: Frame Sequential: Up to 720p.
- Frame Packing: Up to1080p.
- Side by Side: Up to 1080i/p.
- Top Bottom: Up to 1080p.
- On-Screen Display Languages: Arabic/Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/
- Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/ Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese. (28 Languages)
- Picture Modes: ** ISF Disabled: Bright / Vivid / Cinema (Rec. 709) / Game / User 1 / User 2 / (3D) *** ISF Enabled: Bright / Vivid / Cinema (Rec. 709) / Game / User 1 / User 2 / ISF Night / ISF Day / (3D).
- Accessories (Standard): Lens Cover. Remote Control with Battery. Power Cord (by region). User Manual CD. Quick Start Guide. Warranty Card.
- Accessories (Optional): Spare Lamp Kit. Ceilling Mount. Carry Bag. Wireless FHD Kit. DLP 3D Glasses.
- Environmental Notice: Lamp in this product contains mercury.